CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Sleep

Uriah likes to sleep (just like his mom!). He sleeps 11-12 hrs at night and takes 2 long naps during the day, so he spends a lot of time in his crib, he loves his crib!
I like to go in and check on Uriah about 30 minutes after I lay him down just to make sure he is actually asleep and breathing and all that...you moms know. Anyway, this is what I always see and I thought I would share it with you! It's so cute! The blue giraffe has become his "lovie" (thanks Aunt Tricia) that he goes to sleep with and it goes over his face! He has other stuffed animals in the crib that he plays with, but this is the one picked by him to lay on top of his face when he sleeps. And his other hand is usually tucked under his body at the waist! Oh, how he makes me smile :)

2 comments:

Katie King said...

how precious!

Jo said...

That is great! I wish Eli liked his crib or liked to sleep!!