CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 23, 2009

1st Haircut

Todd pulled out the clippers and decided to give Uriah his first haircut on Saturday! Oh what fun, I collected a lock for his baby book! It's so thin and fine, just like mine. Here's a 'before' shot with his long whispy hair over his ears and down his neck.

'During' shot... it really wasn't that bad. He's such a character! I just laugh every time I see this picture! He did great!
And 'after', nothing too drastic. He does look more like a little boy and not a baby. Wow, they really do grow too fast!

3 comments:

3 Zepeda's said...

That face!! I am still smiling! I don't think Isaac would have been that composed! Miss you! Thanks for posting pictures!

Katie King said...

oh my goodness he is precious! i love getting to see him grow up!

ejakovljevic said...

i LOVE that 2nd picture- great action shot!