CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Here we are in 2009!

What an exciting time to start a blog! It's been on my "to do" list for a while (seriously I am a list person), but I just haven't gotten a chance to start one. So here is my start! I'm not a big writer, but I do want to post pictures of our growing family!

We are just getting back into our groove this week after having a nice Christmas vacation in Florida with Todd's family. And we just got news that Todd was granted a one year extension here, so we are staying on the Outer Banks at least until summer 2010 (maybe longer)! I have left that decision in God's hands and know He is in control. Although I would love to be closer to Texas and/or Florida, there is no guarantee with an assignment, and since we are well established here in work and church and friends, I am content with that decision. We know in God's timing, He will have the right place for us!

Uriah is now 8.5 months and growing like crazy! He has such an adorable personality; we just love him! Here are a few pictures from Florida over the holidays.






He is such a happy baby boy! I look forward to sharing more soon!

0 comments: