CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 26, 2009

On the Nolichucky River



A few weeks ago, we loaded up and drove to Erwin, TN, with 23 youth group kids, 7 adults, and 4 other young kiddos for a fun time on the river and an awesome time with the Lord! We all stayed in the same cabin right on the Nolichucky, and Uriah did very well staying in the same room with 2 other toddlers. It was interesting; I wasn't too sure what I had gotten myself into when we first got there, but after one night around the campfire with the kids, I was super excited to be there, and I am so glad we went! We cooked all our food over the fire, no frig, no microwave, no stove. We did have toilets and showers (with hot water) though, thankfully! We had 3 days of white water rafting, and Todd stayed back with Uriah on the second day so I could go. It was so much fun! And I went caveing too, all I have to say about that is...extreme and FUN!


White water rafting


Uriah wanted to go


Mommy and baby time in the water


He loves the water

3 comments:

becki said...

I LOVE that picture of Uriah in the little canoe by himself! He's so stinkin' cute!!

Katie King said...

What a beautiful place! Enjoyed getting to see the pictures :)

ejakovljevic said...

looks like you guys had a great time!